Welcome to India

Welcome to India

Monday, April 19, 2010

Up North...

Ok so I dont have much time to write because I'm at an internet cafe adn my friends are leaving soon and this keyboard stinks so I'm just going to highlight somethings. First off, I'm going to be back in the U.S. in 10 days!! Whoa! I dont think I'm ready for that....I'm ready to see all of your lovely faces but not ready for everything else.
I'm in Darjeeling now-googleearth it-its awesome! ...and really cold actually...I may have to invest in a sweatervest :) Tomorrow we are going to go to Tiger Hills and we might see Mt.Everest if it's clear out-how crazy!?! Then on the 19th we shall go to Varanasi then Agra then Delhi before coming back to M-lore before the U.S.A.
Kolkata was awesome-an eye-oping experience for sure.
ok sooo now they are leaving so now I am too....

No comments:

Post a Comment