Welcome to India

Welcome to India

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Eight Days...

So I just made this blog so that my friends & family could see what I was up half-way around the world. I leave for India in eight days. It seems so surreal right now. I am trying to make a list of things I need to do before I leave but it is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I will write again probably once I am in India. I'm so excited although I do have a few bouts now and then of nervousness but I am going to a totally new place with people I've never met so I guess nerves are to be expected every once in a while. Guess that's all for now :)

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, sure, you'll be updating more than Rum. That's okay, you're busy. Have fun, we'll miss you! And you can be sure I'll be tuning in on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear from you!! You've only been gone for 3 days, but we all miss you already!!! Hope your first days have been awesome! Love the blog idea, hope you use it!! XOXO J

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so happy to have this! Can't wait to hear what's going on with you. Take care of you!!!!
    We love you much, Grandpa & Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. what address can we send stuff to? you better be excited, you got some pretty awesome sisters! haha, i love you! mwwwaahh! and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sug! How ARE you??? I wrote last night but guess my comment was x-rated and didn't make the blog! :-) Thinking of you in sunny India as we freeze here. Now, if we'd just get some more snow now that you're there and I'm back from Colorado - and Ben is back to Minnesota (he drove). Write in your blog soon, Chick. We miss and love you. xxxooo ILY Granny Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Bis.. Loving your blog entries. Sounds like you're having MNAY fun adventures. I'm jealous - except in regards to the heat which I don't much love! :-) On the other hand, another big snow storm is predicted for here today and tomorrow and the amount of snow we'll have may be a little much even for me!
    MUCH love, G'ma AKA Granny Goose

    ReplyDelete